LA PULGA DIVA

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bye For Now

Well girls, the time has come for me to take a temporary, but very likely permanent, hiatus from life as La Pulga Diva...due to some major life changes, I won't have regular internet access for quite a while...and I'm not sure if I'll have time to devote to keeping up this blog once I have a computer again!

I'll leave the blog published so that you can use the sidebar as a reference for all the great style blogs and sites out there...in the meantime, for you blogger fashionistas, I'll be looking forward to reading your posts as always! This has been a lot of fun - thanks for reading!

PULGA DEALS OF THE DAY
75% off bluefly.com - enter AFF SHIP @ checkoutfor free shipping
75% off pinkflakes.com - free shipping on orders over $25
15% off watches at babyphat.com - enter bpwatch @ checkout

10 Comments:

At August 17, 2006, Blogger The Cheap Chica said...

nooooo, don't leave us, pulga diva

 
At August 18, 2006, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said...

awwww!!!I hope you come back and I hope all goes well for you! I'll sure miss your posts :(

 
At August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it always makes me sad when good bloggers retire. best of luck.

 
At August 18, 2006, Anonymous punky said...

awww....sad face!!

 
At August 18, 2006, Blogger Fashion Kitty said...

Oh no! I hope all goes well with you. I will miss your blog :(

 
At August 19, 2006, Blogger Sales Rack Raider said...

Awwww...best of luck! Thanks for your wonderful posts.

 
At August 23, 2006, Blogger ♥ shopmycloset ♥ said...

awww, no more la pulga diva! :( best of luck to you.

we'll miss you! :)

 
At September 13, 2006, Blogger bee said...

How did I miss this?!
We'll miss you!

 
At November 09, 2006, Anonymous Stylish Mind said...

I will miss reading your blog. I wish you the best in everything!

 
At November 11, 2010, Blogger boshi said...

I know I have the best time watching my two kids open all there presents. Seeing the excitement and joy on their faces is the best gift I could get. Both already have their lists ready but my six year old insists on reminding me about a certain toy she wants they are called
Zoobles and as far as she is concerned, they are the greatest thing out there. They would make a great gift for any child so be sure to get some for the holidays for your little ones.
They are are sweeping the whole world. power balance bracelets were first released in January of 2007 and now they become the most popular health bracelets among people of all ages and all walks of life, i

 

Post a Comment

<< Home