LA PULGA DIVA

Monday, August 07, 2006

Playing with Scarves


Scarf, gift
Belt, $2 Secondhand
Pants, Gap sale

Purse, Vintage Amore
Shoes, lovemyshoes.com

Pulga Honey surprised me this past weekend with a vintage bag (I'll post pics tommorrow) that I have been salivating over for weeks, but was too cheap to buy, and by taking me to one of the nicest restaurants in Pulgaville. My man is the BEST, I am such a lucky girl!!!

I wanted to wear something special for the occasion, and came upon a scarf my best friend brought me from her recent trip to Morocco. I wore a white tube bra, and

1. pulled the scarf longways from behind my back so that it met equally on both sides in the front;
2. rolled the top over a little, pinning it with a safety pin in the middle so that the scarf ends draped; then
3. I cinched it with a gold belt.

All these Pulgaville well-to-dos were coming up and asking where I got my top, I loved it!!!

8 Comments:

At August 07, 2006, Blogger The Cheap Chica said...

cute outfit!

 
At August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice catch - both the scarf and the boyfriend!! ;) CB

 
At August 07, 2006, Blogger Sales Rack Raider said...

Looks beautiful!

 
At August 08, 2006, Blogger Frapp said...

I didn't know such things could be done with scarves!

 
At August 10, 2006, Blogger CaliforniaStyle said...

Love the outfit!!

 
At November 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will enjoy my eBay store

 
At August 26, 2007, Anonymous Lake-Shore.Co.Uk said...

Looks beautiful!

 
At November 11, 2010, Blogger boshi said...

I know I have the best time watching my two kids open all there presents. Seeing the excitement and joy on their faces is the best gift I could get. Both already have their lists ready but my six year old insists on reminding me about a certain toy she wants they are called
Zoobles and as far as she is concerned, they are the greatest thing out there. They would make a great gift for any child so be sure to get some for the holidays for your little ones.
They are are sweeping the whole world. power balance bracelets were first released in January of 2007 and now they become the most popular health bracelets among people of all ages and all walks of life, i

 

Post a Comment

<< Home