LA PULGA DIVA

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pretty Pockets


I HEART indie designers! Exhibit A: Smoking Lily. Check out their lovely chandelier-adorned v-neck tee, the insect-bedecked luggage tags and seahorse and birdcage tea towels. My favorite is the leather snap wallet with silk screened moths on the front (pictured) - only $16!

The Smoking Lily designers do all their own cutting, sewing and silk-screening in house -- so you receive your own handmade originals at pulga prices. Go indie go!

PULGA DEALS OF THE DAY
50% off MarkAlexandre - enter summer50 @ checkout
15% off Bare Necessities - enter SHEFINDS @ checkout

3 Comments:

At August 26, 2007, Anonymous Lake-Shore.Co.Uk said...

like them

 
At September 19, 2010, Anonymous Air Max 24-7 said...

Now Nike Air Max is sales of the popular all over the world

 
At November 11, 2010, Blogger boshi said...

I know I have the best time watching my two kids open all there presents. Seeing the excitement and joy on their faces is the best gift I could get. Both already have their lists ready but my six year old insists on reminding me about a certain toy she wants they are called
Zoobles and as far as she is concerned, they are the greatest thing out there. They would make a great gift for any child so be sure to get some for the holidays for your little ones.
They are are sweeping the whole world. power balance bracelets were first released in January of 2007 and now they become the most popular health bracelets among people of all ages and all walks of life, i

 

Post a Comment

<< Home